Rev. Dr. A. A. Obe (JP)
August 16, 2020
THE HEALING POWER OF GOD.
TOPIC: THE HEALING POWER OF GOD.
TEXT: Jeremiah 17:14; James 5:14-15; Isaiah 53 :4-5; MARK 10:46-52.
Ministering: Rev. Dr. A. A. Obe (JP)
INTRODUCTION: Our main passage deals with healing, specifically physical healing – a blind man receives his sight. But we will expand our definition of healing to include other physical healing – diseases, injuries, maladies; as well as emotional wounds, and even relationships.
I . WHAT TO UNDERSTAND
1. Jesus healed many who had various diseases. Mark 1:34
2. I am the Lord, who heals you.
3. Praise the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases.
4. He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.
5. A crippled man healed in Jesus’ name.
Acts 3:1-8; 4: 9- 10.
6. The apostles healed many.
7. Many are healed through Paul and Matha.
8. People should expect to be healed.
James 5: 24- 16
II. GOD THE HEALER
(1) GOD IS MORE THAN ABLE TO HEAL.
1 John 5:14; Exodus 5:26
(2) GOD WILL HEAL YOU, WHEN YOU COME IN FAITH AND IN LINE WITH HIS WILL.
(3) GOD DOES NOT ABANDON HIS OWN. Jeremiah 29:11
(4) HIS BLOOD WAS ALSO SHEARED FOR YOUR HEALING.
(5) ALL IT WILL TAKE YOU IS TO BELIEVE THAT HE CAN AND HE IS WILLING TO HEAL YOU.
1. Father, thank you for healing me.
1 Peter 2:24
2. Father, in the name of Jesus, and by the blood of Jesus, I beseech you to heal me, revive and repair every damage cells in my body for only you can heal me. Jeremiah 17:14
3. My Father and my Lord, Cause my health to spring forth, heal every disease in me that I might be made whole, in Jesus name. Amen.
4. By the authority in the name of Jesus, and by the fire of the Holy Ghost, say after me – I destroy, and uproot every form of sickness in my body now, sickness loses your hold in my life now. Matthew 10:1
5. I am healed by the stripes of Jesus Christ, God’s word cannot be broken, therefore every force holding my healing be thou destroyed now in Jesus name. Amen. Isaiah 53:4,5