Rev. Dr. A. A. Obe (JP)
July 5, 2020
HAVING A GRACEFUL BEGINNING.
TOPIC: HAVING A GRACEFUL BEGINNING.
TEXT: ISAIAH 43:18-19; PHILIPIANS 4:19; GENESIS 2:2.
REV. DR A.A. OBE (JP)
Grace is that unmerited mercy(favor) that God gave to humanity by sending His son, Jesus Christ to die on the cross in order to secure our eternal salvation from sin.
To be distinguished, to be cultured, to be appealing, to be polished. That is, to be endowed with Grace or displaying of Grace that either distinguished one out in life and service to God.
WHAT GOD WILL DO
1. He will do a new thing.
(a)It shall come forth(Come to pass).
(b)You will know it.
2. He will make a way in the wilderness.
(Wilderness: This is an uncultivated, uninhabited, and inhospitable region or neglected or abandoned area).
3.He will bring forth river in the desert.
(Desert: This is a barren area of land where little or nothing grows, where the living conditions are hostile for plants, animals and humans life).
NOTE THE WAY GOD WILL SUPPLY
1. All your needs
(What God will supply).
2. According to His riches in Glory
(How He will supply).
3.By Christ Jesus
1. Oh Lord do a new thing in my life in the name of Jesus.
2. Every sicknesses residing in me, hear the word of God, I bind you and cast you out of my body in Jesus name.
3. Every planted thing of the wicked on my body I kill you in Jesus name.
4. All arrow of the enemy in my body, you are not permitted therefore come out by fire in Jesus name.
5. Every power aiding sickness in my body by the power in the name of Jesus get out.
6. Thou killer disease in my family, wherever you are ,I command you to die in Jesus name.
7. Oh Lord make a way in my wilderness and prosper me in Jesus name.
8.My father and my Lord let river flow from my desert in Jesus name.
9. Oh Lord give me rest and perfect everything concerning me in this New month in Jesus Name(Amen).