Rev. Dr. A. A. Obe (JP)
May 1, 2022
IT IS YOUR TURN
TOPIC: IT IS YOUR TURN
TEXT: Isaiah 43:19-21; Daniel 6:2-5
VS 19 Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.
VS 20 The beast of the field shall honour me, the dragons and the owls: because I give waters in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert, to give drink to my people, my chosen.
VS 21 This people have I formed for myself; they shall shew forth my praise.
VS 1 It pleased Darius to set over the kingdom an hundred and twenty princes, which should be over the whole kingdom;
VS 2 And over these three presidents; of whom Daniel was first: that the princes might give accounts unto them, and the king should have no damage.
VS 3 Then this Daniel was preferred above the presidents and princes, because an excellent spirit was in him; and the king thought to set him over the whole realm.
VS 4 Then the presidents and princes sought to find occasion against Daniel concerning the kingdom; but they could find none occasion nor fault; forasmuch as he was faithful, neither was there any error or fault found in him.
VS 5 Then said these men, We shall not find any occasion against this Daniel, except we find it against him concerning the law of his God.
God has lots of blessing in store for you, no matter what you may be facing your story will change. As we look in this message together your turn to testify will come.
I. WHO IS THIS DANIEL
1. He was a young man from the King’s palace in Judah
2. He was a slave in Babylon
3. He was a stranger in Babylon
4. He carried the grace to interpret dreams and to understand the mind of God
5. He was also a prophet.
6. He was also a man that feared the Lord
7. He was a man of prayer
II. WHAT TO NOTE.
When you live your life for God:
1. God will place His Mark upon you.
a. Mark of favour
b. Mark of success
c. Mark of Open door
d. Mark of solution ETC.
2. Anywhere you are
a. You will be connected
b. You will have breakthrough
c. You will enjoy dominion
I Decree, receive it in Jesus Name!
III. PRACTICAL EXAMPLE
1. Joseph’s story. Genesis 37:39; 40:1-23; 41:9-16
2. David’s story. 1Samuel 16:6-13; 17:20-3-36, 41-51
I decree your turn will come
God has and he is still doing miracle in the lives of his own your case will not be deferent. It is your turn to be visited. It is your turn to be favoured. It’s your turn to be bless. It is your turn to be healed. It is your turn to be promoted. It is your turn to be connected to destiny. It is your turn to carry your own child. It is your turn! It is your turn!! It is your turn!!!.
May you be accepted in high places!
May men honour you!
May your journey this month be favoured!
May your life be preserved!
May you be ACCEPTABLE To people!
Your words shall be ACCEPTED
Your person shall be accepted
IT IS YOUR TURN!!!
In Jesus Name.
1. O LORD, I ENTER THE REALM OF FAVOUR THIS MONTH IN JESUS NAME!
2. MY FATHER AND MY LORD, I BREAK THE CHAIN OF BACKWARDNESS IN MY LIFE AND DESTINY IN JESUS NAME!
3. IN THE NAME OF JESUS, I CANCEL EVERY NEGATIVE MARK UPON MY LIFE AND DESTINY!
4. TODAY, I RECEIVE THE MARK OF GOD TO SUCCEED THIS MONTH IN JESUS NAME.
5. I DECREE UPON MY LIFE, IN THE NAME OF JESUS, I SHALL BE ACCEPTED IN HIGH PLACES.
6. TODAY I RECEIVE THE GACE OF ACCEPTANCE!
A. In my place of work
B. In my school
C. In my family
D. In my office
7. SAY AFTER ME: GRACE OF ACCEPTABILITY, TODAY LOCATE ME, IN JESUS NAME!
Rev. Dr. A.A. Obe