Rev. Dr. A. A. Obe (JP)
July 19, 2020
GOD IS LOOKING FOR A MAN
TOPIC: GOD IS LOOKING FOR A MAN
TEXT: EXODUS 17: 8-10; GEN 4:1; ISAIAH 6:8; EZEKIEL 22:30
MINISTERING: REV. DR. A.A OBE (JP)
SUNDAY 19th JULY, 2020.
Biblicaly, Man means responsibility; one who is responsible in all things pertaining to God and his services.
God’s method in life is man. God is looking for men of integrity and of honest report. Men who can receive His salvation and be useful in His service. Men who will stand in the midst of a perverted world, men of truth. But, the biggest question is:
“CAN GOD FIND SUCH A MAN?”
WHY MEN ARE NOT ANSWERING GOD’S CALL
1. Because they are not broken or saved.
2. Because they are not ready or willing
3. Because of man’s backsliding state.
TYPE OF MEN GOD IS LOOKING FOR:
1. Men that are broken: Psalm 34:18
2. Men that are saved -Luke 19:10
3. Men that are dedicated -John 9:4
4. Men that are committed to the truth -Philippians 1:21
5. Men that will hear and listen to God’s voice -Genesis 3:9
6. Men that can pray –Romans 3:11; 2 Chronicles 7:14
7. Men that can Evangelize to the lost -Matthew 28:19,20
8. Men that can serve -Genesis 17:1
9. Men that can sacrifice for God -Psalm 20:3; Genesis 22:1
10. Men of Faith -Romans 10:7
11. Men that have time for God’s word -2 Timothy 2:15
12. Men of Honest report -Acts 6:3
1. Father make me a man of Honest report, in Jesus name.
2. Father, give me the Spirit of service in Jesus name.
3. O lord, remove every backsliding Spirit from me.