Rev. Dr. A. A. Obe (JP)
May 17, 2020
THE POWER OF FAVOUR
TOPIC: THE POWER OF FAVOUR
TEXT: DANIEL 1:9; PSALM 102:13; I CORINTHIANS 15:10; LUKE 2:52.
MINISTERING: REV. DR. A. A. OBE (JP)
Favour Biblically means gaining approval,acceptance or special benefits or blessing. It always work with Grace and Mercy.
Favour can also means that grace that God releases on a person that enables the person to do things beyond the ordinary.
When God decides to show you favour, He will cause men to favour you. Favour makes you become special and honoured.
THINGS TO UNDERSTAND
1. that the mother of destiny is favour.
2. You can not be great without favour.
3. Favour can do what power can not do.
4. Man becomes great because of God’s favour (God is the source of favour)-Luke 2:52.
5. If God does not favour you,no man can favour you.
6. Favour will bring you before kings.
7. Favour will connect you to great and mighty people.
KEYS TO DIVINE FAVOUR
1. By believing in the supernatural move of God in your life daily. Esther 2:15
2. By living a life of integrity in all ways. Daniel 6:3.
3. By being nice to people around you. Ephesians 6:8.
4. By keeping to promises made to others. Number 30:2.
5. By being a man of character in all things. Psalm 1:2-3.
6. By being a scriptural believing person and claiming the promises in the scripture. 2 Timothy 2:15.
7. By learning to give thanks in all situation and believing God for the better through prayers. Philippians 4:6.
Favour is of God and God is ready to favour us if we follow His instructions.
When we operate in the realm of favour God will take every struggle away from our lives.