Rev. Dr. A. A. Obe (JP)
February 21, 2021
THE POWER THAT BREAKS NEGATIVE INVISIBLE INFLUENCE
TOPIC: THE POWER THAT BREAKS NEGATIVE INVISIBLE INFLUENCE
TEXT: PROVERBS 13:20; 22:24-25; MARK 7:21; 1 CORINTHIANS 15:33; PHILIPPIANS 4:8; 1 PETER 5:8.
REV. DR. A. A. OBE(JP)
21ST FEB. 2021
DEFINITION / INTRODUCTION
It is the ability or capacity to have an effect on the character, development or behaviour of someone or something.
2. INVISIBLE INFLUENCE:
It is the physical power that affects natural bodies by unseen operation or forces, e.g. satanic influence.
3. NEGATIVE INVISIBLE INFLUENCE: This is the power whose operation is invisible and known only by its effects or a power whose cause and operations are unknown and unseen.
Therefore, according to the topic, we are talking about the power that can destroy or overcome every effects of negative invisible influence that has created problems, issues on one’s life, family, health, finance, business, etc.
CAUSES OF NEGATIVE INVISIBLE INFLUENCE:
1. Human influence.
2. Herbalist influence.
3. Enchanted influence.
4. Demonical influence.
5. “Spiritism” influence.
EFFECTS OF NEGATIVE INVISIBLE INFLUENCE:
1. It directs your mind negatively to do what is wrong (doing things in an irrational manner)
2. It makes you do things against your will and life (to be remote controlled)
3. It makes you do things against the will of God (always against God)
4. It brings you into the realm of problems/troubles and calamities (always having issues)
5. It can kill and totally destroy your life permanently (both physically and spiritually)
1. Every negative invisible influence in my life, catch fire, in Jesus name
2. By the blood of Jesus, I receive total deliverance from all negative invisible influence in my life, family, finance, business, etc. in Jesus Name
3. Oh Lord, deliver me from every spiritual influence affecting my destiny negatively in Jesus name.
4. Oh Lord, guard my heart and soul so that it beats for you only in Jesus name (Matthew 22:37).
5. Oh Lord, guard my mind with the helmet of your salvation (Philippians 4:8-9).
6. My father help me to follow your command and not to worry about anything, but to pray about everything (Philippians 4:6,-7).
7. Lord Jesus, guard my mouth so that my words will be few. Help me to be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger (James 1:19).
Rev. Dr. A.A Obe