Rev. Dr. A. A. Obe (JP)
September 18, 2022
TOPIC: DESTROYING THE POWER AND INFLUENCE OF THE STRONG MAN
TEXT: Esther 3: 1-11; 7:1-10; Exo 2:1-25; 7:1-7; Exo. 15:1
The Bible is a weapon of spiritual warfare. With the Word of God, you can bind the strongman and collect your goods (destiny) with the authority of God’s Word. The Bible says the Word of God is powerful. So this means that as Christians, the Word of God is our battle axe. Strongman is a demonic spirit that steals, kills and destroys. That your strongman could be a human agent. A strongman can be somebody who hates you and seeks to harm you or cause trouble. A strongman can be someone who has vowed that you will not be happy. Or a strongman can just be somebody on the opposing side, an “idol of your father’s house, animals or even inanimate objects”. Meanwhile, one of their agendas is to hinder marriages and prevent people from having testimony in the areas where they believe God for.
WHO IS A STRONGMAN?
1. An agent of the devil who kills, steals, and destroys just like the devil. John 10:10.
2. The commanding general of an evil army assigned against a person or place.
3. A boastful enemy like Goliath who boasted against Israel for 40 days. 1Samuel 17. He is that fetish in-law that has tied up your womb so that you cannot have children.
4. The power fuelling that stubborn situation. The relentless pursuer like Pharaoh who pursued the Israelites until he drowned in the Red Sea. He’s that wicked mother or mother in law that says over her dead body will you prosper in life.
5. A power that kills good things at infancy like Herod who was after Baby Jesus.
6. Wicked Haman that is planning your death because you refused to bow to him. He is that occult boss denying you of your promotion because you refused to join his cult. Today God is unseating him in Jesus name. Receive your promotion in Jesus name.
7. The principal demon in charge of your case that refuses to turn back after others scatter.
8. The terrible ancestral strongman standing at the door of your marital breakthrough saying that you cannot come in. He is that generational spirit spouse to whom you are married. Prayer: Every demonic door keeper locking out good things from me, be paralyzed.
9. The head of the serpents of your father’s house that refuses to die after you have killed all the others.
10. He is the satanic policeman or soldier that you see in your dream assigned to stop you. The strong man in your family that is manipulating and dominating others. He is using the blood of the younger members to elongate his life while they die young.
11. That wicked ex-spouse that keeps pursing you for evil with her marine witchcraft.
12. He is that stubborn power saying no to God’s yes for your life in marriage, and career. Prayer: Every evil ancestral spirit husband saying no to God’s yes for my life, die.
13. He appears in dreams as a larger than life being sometimes unusually tall and stretching far into the heavens.
AGENDA OF THE STRONGMAN:
1. He comes to kill by:
a. Planting evil trees in your life that can kill you such as sickness. They can also pollute you and abort your breakthroughs.
b. He kills your God given opportunities. He stands at the door and blocks your access to them.
c. He attacks you with arrows of death.
2. He comes steal things which he locks up in his storehouse and guards:
a. He steals children, jobs, careers, ministries, possessions, money, and marriages.
b. He steals by diverting your destiny and your blessings to others.
c. He steals by frustration your breakthroughs.
d. He steals by discouraging you. This opens the door into your life and he rushes in and steals.
e. He steals various things like your vehicle of destiny, your glory, and your star.
3. He comes to destroy:
a. Through pollution. For example the spirit husband, a strongman molests you sexually in the dream, defiling and polluting your life.
b. Through violent dream attacks.
c. Destroys various things like homes, health, ministries, children, and potentials.
WHAT TO OBSERVE ABOUT THE ATTACK OF THE STRONGMAN
1. You make big efforts but no commensurate progress.
2. Satanic reinforcement: Resistance to your prayers. You pray harder and he attacks even harder.
3. You make unpardonable mistakes and error in life because of evil domination and control.
4. Life becomes a struggle.
5. Profitless hard-work that makes you work like an elephant and eat like an ant.
6. Life is ravaged by devourers, emptiers, and wasters.
7. Your problems remain in place even after deliverance.
8. Nothing going well for you.
9. Acidic poverty.
10. Glory turns to shame and reproach.
11. Dream attacks such as being pursued and possession stolen or in the hands of others.