Rev. Dr. A. A. Obe (JP)
December 11, 2022
TOPIC: In the remaining days of this year, God can still bless you!
TEXT: Exodus 12:1-2; Psalm 105: 37-39
Introduction: Although this year seems to be coming to an end, just few days from now the year will end. Don’t be discouraged; even if your prayer is not answered yet, He will still answer. There is still time, this few days remaining can still DRY YOUR CLOTHES. Don’t lose hope.
1. It can still be accomplished!
2. It can still be done!
How many believe that God can still do it in the few days that are left? For the Psalmist cried out, “Thou anointest my head with oil and my cup runneth over”,
“For He has anointed me with the oil of gladness above my fellows!”
“For He shall anoint me with fresh oil, And I shall accomplish”
I shall accomplish what has not yet been accomplished thus far this year.
Listen, The year is not yet over! Tell somebody, “The year is not yet over!” Tell them, – “don’t worry, God can still do it”.
In Exodus Chapter 12 verses one and two, God spoke to Moses and Aaron in the land of Egypt saying, “This month shall be unto you the beginning of months: it shall be the first month of the year to you.”
Here in this verse from Exodus, God is about to deliver the Israelites from 430 years of Egyptian bondage; this is the eve of their departure from their long enslavement. And on this night, God through Moses is instituting a New Year, a new era. He is instituting the sacred calendar so that Israel and the world can know His prophetic plan for the ages!
This for Israel is a new beginning – a fresh new start as a freed and redeemed people! They are on the threshold of stepping over into destiny and purpose with God orchestrating this movement with a great demonstration of His power. Here, they were about to step over into something new. Next year is prophesied to be the year of destiny. And guess what? We too can step over into something new, a brand new beginning in Jesus Christ.
Since we are not yet gone in to the New Year, Let us make the best of what is left in this year. Something good can still come out of it.
What happen when they came out of Egypt?
1. They came out healthy and wealthy.
2. The Bible said in Psalm 105:37, “He brought them out of Egypt with silver and gold and there was not one feeble among their tribes.”
3. They may have been sick while in Egypt, and they may have been broken down there, but when they crossed over from the borders of Egypt, they got to the Promised Land.
1. They left their sicknesses back there.
2. They left their weaknesses back there.
3. They left bad memories back there.
4. They left their poverty back there.
5. The Bible said that they spoiled the Egyptians.
6. They took most of their silver (of the Egyptians)
7. They took most of their gold (of the Egyptians)
8. They took finest of fine garments. (of the Egyptians)
9. They did not leave Egypt in sickness.
Also note that:
1. There was not even one weakling or sickly among their tribes.
2. No sickness or health problems suffering were among them.
Listen! You can step over into the New Year and leave:
1. Your problems behind you.
2. You can leave your poverty behind.
3. You can leave your sicknesses behind.
4. You can leave your sorrow behind.
5. You can leave your sadness behind.
6. You can leave your pains behind.
7. You can leave your doubt behind.
At the beginning of this Year, we set goals and make resolutions. And if what we resolved to do did not come to pass by Christmas day, we sometimes will become disenchanted or ashamed because we wonder how many heard us made the resolutions that are yet unresolved. I want you to know that it is not too late for your resolve to be resolved.
God is ready to bring you out, as He did for the Israelites, with a mighty hand; He is ready to bring you out of all problems.
AND HE WILL DO THAT
1. With His great strength
2. With His great power.
3. With great wealth.
4. In good health.
5. By you walking in Kingdom authority.
6. By been anointed.
7. And by His appointment.
God is here and He is with you now.
Give Him praise in your life.
The Bible says that He brought them out, He brought them out problem free.
1. In Egypt they were afflicted.
2. They were oppressed.
3. They were in bondage.
4. They were sick and afflicted.
5. They had hard taskmasters.
But when they were leaving they left with plenty and they were free
I DECREE, IN THESE REMAINING DAYS, YOU WILL LIVE WITH PLENTY AND YOU SHALL BE FREE!
Rev. Dr. A.A Obe