Rev. Dr. A. A. Obe (JP)
July 3, 2022
SURVIVING THE REST OF THE YEAR
Text: Proverbs 3:5-6; 2Kings 7:1-2, 16-20; Ephesians 6:10-18; 1Peter 5:8; Haggai 2:1-9
To survive means:
1. To remain alive or in existence; live on.
2. To continue to function or prosper.
3. To continue to exist or live after an incident or happening.
4. Biblically, to survive means LIVING. To live, to be alive, for your life to be preserved.
This is to be alive and live life to fulfilment, though there are challenges around us. Living to fulfilment is only made possible by God almighty through Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour.
I. WHAT TO NOTE OR UNDERSTAND:
1. We are in a period where things are tough, hard and difficult.
2. We are at the age where almost nothing is working.
3. Our leaders in the nation have failed us. And there is heat everywhere.
4. Our religious leaders also have failed us in the nation. You don’t even know who to trust anymore.
5. Killing has become a way of life to some people and some tribe. And nothing is being done by the leadership of the nation.
6. Our security is not working any more. Even the security agencies are also afraid of their lives.
7. Families no more work in unity, hatred, jealousy; killing one another among families has become a pattern
We are now at a junction road where we ask deferent types of questions:
A. How can I survive?
B. Can I even see the next day?
C. How can my family survive?
D. Will things ever change again?
E. What must I do to survive?
F. Is God answering prayers?
G. Where do I go from here?
I declare to you today that:
A. You will survive
B. Your family will survive
C. You will see the end of this year
D. God will answer your prayers
E. Things will change for better and better day will come
II. WHAT YOU MUST DO TO SURVIVE:
1. Give your life to Jesus and live a holy life in Christ.
2. No matter how hard, be faithful in all what you do.
3. Be committed to God in all things. Church services, Bible Study, departmental meetings, programs etc.
4. Be truthful and sacrificial in all you do as a child of God, in tithing, offerings and giving.
5. Believe and be committed to your church altar in all things, and the God of your altar, that altar will stand by you.
6. Live an obedient life to God and obey those who have spiritual authority over you.
7. Have faith in yourself that you will survive, you will make it and it shall be well with you.
8. Always confess positivity concerning yourself and live your life.
9. Be very prayerful. Your devotional life, your quiet time, your family altar is of paramount importance. And heaven will answer you in Jesus Name.
1. Oh Lord as I enter the new month and the second half of the year, preserve me and my family in Jesus Name.
2. My father and my Lord, in this second half of the year give me rest in Jesus Name.
3. My Father, my Father, in this new month, perfect everything concerning me in Jesus Name.
4. Oh Lord my Father, in this second half of the year, give my give me life and prosper the works of my hands in Jesus mighty name.
5. My father! My Father!! Today I destroy every negative altar raised against me, my family my work, my finance in Jesus Name.
6. Thou altar of death raised against me, my wife, my husband, my children, my family, the church, today I decree in the name of Jesus, be destroyed and catch fire!
7. Repeat after me, I prophesy today, in this remaining part of the year.
A. I shall not die.
B. I shall not bury any member of my family.
C. My life shall be preserved
D. My family shall be preserved.
E. All my journeys and that of my family members are protected
F. My family and I shall survive.
G. My family and I shall have rest.
H. The Lord Shall PERFECT & COMPLETE everything concerning me and my family in Jesus Name.
Rev. Dr. A. A OBE